Why should I purchase professionally designed album art?
A professionally designed album art can make your podcast look more credible/entertaining/interesting/funny (or whatever your focus) and in turn attract more listeners.
What do I need to know when I request an album art design?
What text you would like on your design
- Host name(s) – optional
- Website url – optional
- Description/tagline – optional
- Recording times – optional
What graphics you would like on your design
- Photo of yourself – optional
- Stock photos/illustrations – optional
- Business/organization logo – optional
- Feel free to send some example websites or graphics that you like
How does the process work?
- Use the request form or email us at email@example.com to request a design
- Include any details regarding appearance, size, etc.
- We will come up with 1-3 mockups and email them to you
- You may reply and request any revisions (no charge)
- We reply back and forth until you’re happy with the design
What if I'm not sure what I want my graphic to look like?
As long as we know what is required to be on the design, such as a certain line of text, we’re happy to be creative and come up with something we think you will like. Just let us know if you have any do’s or don’ts as far as color scheme, style, layout, etc. and we’ll figure out the rest.
When should I expect my album art to be completed?
Where may I use my album art design?
You may use it anywhere you would like including your website, social media, print materials, in other graphics, etc.
What rights does the designer retain?
We will never resell your design, altered or not.